1. Scottish Fine Soups- Au Lait Body Milk- $17.50 Scottishfinesoaps.com
2. Gelous Nail Gel- $5.99 Sallybeauty.com
3. MAC “All That Glitters” Eye Shadow- $15.00 Maccosmetics.com
4. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom- $13.39 BarnesAndNoble.com
5. Boot Socks- $17.00 Etsy.com
6. Q & A a Day: A 5 Year Journal- $16.99 BarnesandNoble.com
7. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat- $7.99 Seche.com
1. Scottish Fine Soups- Au Lait Body Milk
I absolutely love this bath milk. Not only it is smooth in texture and subtle in scent, but it lathers into luxurious long lasting bubbles making this the only bubble bath I use!
2. Gelous Nail Gel
Want a long lasting manicure but don’t want the damaging UV rays from a gel manicure at the salon? Try this base coat with your favorite colored polish! My nails have gone up to 1 week chip free!
3. MAC “All That Glitters” Eye Shadow
This was gifted to me by a girl friend a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it! It’s the perfect shadow that gives you that slight shimmer without making it look like you have disco fever 🙂
4. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
I cannot say enough good things about this book. Here’s the synopsis:
When a white servant girl violates the order of plantation society, she unleashes a tragedy that exposes the worst and best in the people she has come to call her family.
You will not be able to put this one down!
5. Boot Socks
These are such a easy and adorable way to add some personality to your boots! Plus they keep your toes nice and warm!!
6. Q & A a Day: A 5 Year Journal
If you have ever wanted to journal but never could make a habit of it, then this journal is for you. Each page asks one question (each day for 5 years) to which you write a sentence or two in response. It’s so fun to look back on past answers and see how you’ve evolved over the years!
7. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Never waste time waiting for your manicure to dry again! This top coat polish seals your polish in seconds making it a must have for any girl on the go! *Tip- Use with Gelous Nail Gel to maximize results!
Give one (or all) of these items a try! I’m absolutely sure you’ll love them as much as I do. Do you have any favorite items that you swear by? I’d love to hear them!!