I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Erin at http://abeautifullittleadventure.com/!!! The Liebster Award provides a fun and easy way to get to know other new bloggers (you must have under 200 followers). You then must also nominate 10 other blogs. This is such a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers! Love it!
The Liebster Award Rules:
You must link back to the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. If there was a movie about your life who would play you?
Probably Keri Washington. I totally am a no nonsense girl– just like Olivia Pope!
2. What song is currently on “repeat” for you?
I really love Bruno Mars’ new album “Unorthodox Jukebox” right now. “Treasure” really puts me in a good mood!
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
The answer to this question is constantly changing. Not because I am that unhappy with myself, but because I find that as I progress through my 20s my perception of the world changes. If I was asked this question a year ago, it would probably be that I were less outspoken. But I’ve learned that speaking your mind is a very brave trait to have and I am proud to stand up for myself and what I believe in. But since I’m being asked today, it would probably be that I could keep a clean house!
4. What was the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
Easy– My honeymoon 🙂 Besides the obvious reasons, this was my favorite because it was the first trip we went on without an itinerary!! Haha. We spent 2 weeks in St. Lucia without a clue as to how we were going to spend our days. No tours booked, no excursions waiting– just us, a suitcase, and a beautiful villa overlooking the ocean. Absolute perfection!
5. What is the best book that you’ve read in the past year?
I LOVED the Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom. Also couldn’t put Gone Girl down! I tend to be drawn to books with strong female characters.
6. What is your “go to” recipe for dinner?
Chicken Burgers– Hands down! My husband LOVES it. Check out this easy recipe here!
7. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
Well, when I was 5 I wanted to be a Pom Pom girl. My “we are women, her us roar” mother quickly abolished that dream!
8. What is the best thing you read on the internet this week?
“The 35 most touching photos ever taken”, hands down. Check them out here and tell me you don’t tear up 🙂
9. Favorite place in your home
My master bedroom. I love sinking into bed to watch a good movie or soaking in my tub with a good book!
10. What is the story behind your worst scar?
About 5 months before my wedding, I got a second degree grease burn on my left hand. It was horrible. All I couldn’t think about were my ring shots and seeing a terrible scar in all of my wedding photos. Well after a few trips to a burn center (and lots of cover up) it was barely visible at all! Phew!
How fun was that! So to pay it forward, the blogs I nominate are.…
Ok fellow bloggers– here are your questions (Don’t forget to link back to me so I can see your responses) :
1. If there were one item you couldn’t live without, what would it be?
2. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
3. If you could live a day in the life of someone else, who would it be and what would you do?
4. If you could have any job and not have to worry about money, what would you do?
5. If you found out the world was ending tomorrow, what would you have for dinner tonight?
6. Who did you “marry” on the playground growing up?
7. What’s on your Christmas/Hanukkah wish list this year?
8. What is your favorite family tradition?
9. What is one thing no one would know just by looking at you?
10. If you could redo any moment in your life, what would it be?